SAP Fiori is a group of applications that has been written recently by SAP to address often used SAP functions like self-service tasks, workflow approvals, and information lookups. SAP Fiori provides simple access across smartphones, desktops, and tablets. It is an impressive initiative from SAP to provide a quicker and highly responsive user interface. It employs cutting-edge design principles for delivering simple and responsive experiences which are personalized and across different devices from mobile phones to tablets and desktops. Its effort is centered on supplying a user interface across varying devices. There is a lot of potential for Fiori since it resolves the core problems SAP users have today. Our training focuses on enhancing your skills on important concepts of SAPUI5 and FIORI
Did you Know
1.Fiori is a stunning and beautiful Italian flower; this naming choice expresses the ambitions of SAP on user experiences. Since Fiori is current, the needs for Fiori consultants skyrocketing, leading to this course being an excellent option for career boosts.
2. The utilization of OData services for Fiori can be seen as foreshadowing a much larger trend. Therefore, one can be sure that Fiori has a bright future and can be expected to be in demand soon.
3. In development support, SAP is investing significantly into Web-based development tools. The most noticeable tool is known as WebIDE and is the main tool for executing Fiori applications and interacting with HANA
4. With Fiori, SAP is trying to gain ground on third party applications which uses HTML or Java or other to design user Dashboards which are really easy to use but requires separate integration with SAP Applications
5. In the Software Frameworks category, SAP Fiori has a market share of about 0.1%. In coming days we’ll also see the fierce fight in the User interface and ERP integration market and how companies launch different products or applications either to retain or enhance their market share
Why learn and get certified in SAPUI5 and Fiori?
1.The goal of this course is to introduce you to the methodologies, tools, and best practices for formulating, designing, and improving your very own SAP Fiori application. This will give you an edge over the competition for the same requirements
2. The arrival of a new technology will need professionals to learn the technology and assimilate expertise in delivering solutions based on the new technology. The learning is required to remain competitive in the job market
3. This course is focused on taking SAPUI5 and Fiori design guidelines and showing you how to apply them to your own unique business needs. Or, in other words, building your own SAP Fiori application that’s just as brilliant and user-friendly as SAP applications.
4. By learning SAPUI5, You will be able to develop responsive web applications both with static content and dynamic content (Server side). This will enrich your technical skills to a new level which is the current market trend. With ui5 and fiori knowledge you will be able to develop cloud applications for desktop and mobile devices.